|New Brower Test Centre|
Cranlea & Company and Brower Timing Systems are proud to announce the launch of the new Test Centre timing system.
For more information and full features of the new system please see below.
Test Centre features include:
- New radio transmission technology and frequency
- 5 selectable radio channels for multiple systems at one location
- 3 lines of numeric display to allow for cumulative split time calculations
- 1/1000 of a second timing accuracy and display option
- Miles or Meters per hour mode
- Extended battery life in all components
- Expanded memory and recall functions
- More start options on the TC-Start Pod, this allows for new and creative timed tests
- Vertical Jump measurement, The TC-Touch & Jump unit (option) is a jump and swat type device that mounts to a basketball backboard, the unit plugs directly into the TC-Timer USB and automatically senses and calculates the height of the jump
- Athlete number assignment, allowing for times and test values to be identified and saved to a specific athlete
- Test number assignment, this allows up to 8 customized tests to be performed and matched to a specific athlete
- The TC-Timer captures the Athlete number, Test number, and times and saves the information in its memory; all this data can then be recalled. To download this data to a computer the TC-Timer USB is required. Software included with TC-Timer USB takes the downloaded data and inserts it onto the TC Results Centre on your computer screen. The TC Results Centre organises the athlete’s times under the each test number. The 8 customized tests can be labeled on the TC Results center for example test number 1- 40 Yard sprint, test number 2- Pro shuttle, test number 3 Vertical jump etc. For tests like Bench press or Box jump the weight or number of jumps can be entered in the TC-Timer USB or entered from the computer keyboard onto the TC Results Centre
- The TC-Results Centre software (option) will also sort and rank athletes by Test number.