PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE SERVICE
- Basic function check.
- Clean handrail, display and covers.
- Inspect power cord.
- Vacuum beneath and inside the treadmill.
- Tighten any loose nuts and adjust feet if necessary.
- Re-grease running surface if necessary and spray with anti-static spray.
- Check motor and brushes (if applicable).
- Check and grease drive belt or replace if necessary.
- Grease front and rear roller bearings.
FULL ANNUAL CONTRACT SERVICE
- Full system function test.Full mechanical service including check, adjustment and lubrication of;
- Motor drive belts.
- Running belt slats, ‘V’ and drive belts.
- Elevation assemblies.
- Front and rear roller bearings.
- Ventilation fan dust filters.
- Chassis and feet.
- Full electronic service including the inspection of;
- Motors, transformers, power supplies and pcb’s.
- Operational tests including;
- Safety features and emergency stops.
- Handrail control switches.
- Data monitor or WUS controller.
- Speed and elevation.
- Calibration of speed and elevation.
- Electrical safety checks (PAT).
- Complete clean of the treadmill and under treadmill area.
- Replacement of parts (if available) where necessary.
FULL EXTENDED WARRANTY
- Annual contract service (as above).
- Free call-out &
- Free labour &
- Free parts for all breakdowns due to manufacturing defect or faulty components.
- Free software updates.
Accidental damage, wear & tear and misuse cover not included.
Further benefits of Annual Contract Service and Full Extended Warranty
Customers will receive a 15% discount on all parts, consumables and labour charges not included in the Annual Service or Extended Parts Warranty.