The Servomex 5200 is a portable benchtop analyser with dual measurement and is an ideal solution for determining the composition of common gas mixtures in laboratories.
- Suitable for accurately measuring levels of oxygen and carbon dioxide.
- All sensors use non-depleting technologies, maximising availability and reducing maintenance and running costs.
- Innovative construction gives a robust, single or dual measurement unit with space saving footprint.
- A range of sampling and power options to meet individual user requirements.
- Meets USFDA requirements for verification of medical oxygen USP and nitrogen NF.
- TUV certified EN15267-3 (MCERTS v3.3, Annex F) for oxygen analysis
Oxygen – a choice of two Servomex paramagnetic transducers (standard or high accuracy), both offering fast, selective measurement of oxygen without the disadvantages of electrochemical or zirconia cells.
Carbon dioxide – Single beam, single wavelength infrared technology using Servomex’s patented long life source gives a highly stable, selective and low maintenance measurement.
- Paramagnetic and infrared sensors give reliable, credible results with low maintenance and running costs
- Tower format saves space whilst offering dual measurement capability
- Digital interface developed with customers to ensure desirable functions and ease of use
- Reading available via backlit LCD display, RS 232 or optional mA output
- Print individual readings (printer optional) or log up to 200 measurements and transfer them to a PC
- User configurable concentration alarms and audible sounder
- Power options include mains (100-240V AC), vehicle socket (12/24V DC) or advanced Lithium ion rechargeable batteries (8-36 hours use depending on sensors selected and use of pump)
- Self monitoring software and Servomex support ensures user confidence
- Optional external flow regulator (0-2.5l/min)
Servomex 5200 Gas Analyser
- Product Code: Servomex 5200 Gas Analyser
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex VAT: £9,030.00