Multifunctional robust and reliable treadmill
Ultra large treadmill for various applications. By choosing accessories and options the treadmill can be configured to your specific application. The standard configuration is as follows:
- Belt surface: 250 x 150 cm
- Speed: 0 - 40 km/h
- Start-up speed and speed steps: 0,1 km/h
- Positive elevation: 0 - 25%
- Negative elevation: -25 - 0 %
- Safety: fallstop, emergency stop button and safety lanyard
- Display: programmable 7" Control Unit showing most important ergometry parameters
- Handrails: adjustable and removable
- Connectivity: to be controlled by external ECG- and Pulmonary devices and by a Lode Software Network (LEM or LCRM)
- Maximum patient weight: 225 kg
The functionality of this treadmill can be enhanced considerably by using it with the Lode Ergometry Manager Software.
A USB A-B cable for service purposes as well as connecting to ECG and pulmonary testing devices will be standard delivered with the product. To connect older ECG and pulmonary testing devices with RS232 or other connectors you need a special interface cable that can be ordered separately. To connect LEM or LCRM you need a special interface cable that can be ordered under part number 930930.
Compatible with ECG and pulmonary devices
The treadmill can be controlled by all external stress test ECG and ergospirometry devices through the RS232 or USB port. This is possible because besides the programmed Lode protocol, all known communication protocols are programmed as well.
The treadmill is designed as part of the Lode design line to fit perfectly in the environment it is used.
Various handrails available
Various handrails are optional available, making the treadmill suitable for your specific stress test setting.
All treadmills have a smooth acceleration from 0 km/h to the start speed.
Small adjustment steps
The speed of the treadmill can be adjusted in the smallest steps of only 0.1 km/h!
Extreme performance option available
Various options make this treadmill the gold standard for top athletes:
- high speeds
- negative elevation
- reverse speed
Optional integrated BPM and SpO2
The treadmill can be extended with a stable and reliable blood pressure module and SpO2 measurement.